1. Your travel contract is with Addison Travel Ltd, ABTA No10572 and Jetset ATOL holder No3200. The trip is operated by Ian Allan Aviation Tours, which is a trading name of The Centre of Aviation Photography (COAP). The contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by English law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland in which case you may choose that jurisdiction, as appropriate).
In general, the total cost of a tour is completed in two payments. All payments are made to The Centre of Aviation Photography (COAP) Ltd, operating on behalf of Ian Allan Aviation Tours.
PAYMENT No 1: This will either consist of a deposit if outside of 12 weeks of travel or, if the travel date is within 12 weeks of travel then full payment is to be made as one, single payment. A deposit amount may vary on a trip-by-trip basis and, when complete, will secure your place & the trip itself.
PAYMENT No 2: This is made to COAP Ltd and will be the balance of the outstanding tour cost if Payment No1 was a deposit, and is due 12 weeks before departure.
Costs not included are... Gratuities (unless stated), Meals (unless stated), Travel Insurance (entirely your own responsibility), Visas (if required), Pleasure Flights (if required).
2. Your travel protection Terms & Conditions are detailed in the Addison TravelTerms & Conditions and the Jetset Terms & Conditions, which are found here...
3. No booking shall exist until:
(a) A booking form has been completed and received by Ian Allan Aviation Tours (The Centre of Aviation Photography).
(b) A payment has been paid to The Centre of Aviation Photography Ltd with the booking form.
(c) The booking has been confirmed to the Client.
4. If you, the Client, cancel your booking, you will incur the following charges:
Up to 70 days before departure
69 – 40 days before departure
50% of total reservation value
39 – 30 days before departure
75% of total reservation value
Within 30 days of departure
100% of total reservation value
*Where the standard deposit is increased to secure specific facilities or an additional payment has been made for transportation and these are non-refundable in whole or in part, then the scale of charges shown will be calculated based on a percentage of the cost of all other arrangements and the non-refundable charges will be added to the cancellation charge in order to arrive at a total. All notification of cancellations either in part or in full shall be made in print/e-mail to The Centre of Aviation Photography for continuation with Addison Travel/Jetset. Cancellation or amendments will take effect from the day that notification is received by Addison Travel, during office hours.
Please see the following Terms & Conditions for more information.
5. Travel Insurance is entirely your responsibility. It is recommended to start your travel insurance policy from the time of booking, not the time of departure.
6. Any specific country entry requirements are entirely your responsibility (VISA/ESTA/Vaccine etc)
7. A travel deposit will be required to secure your place on a tour. You will be contacted by IAAT/COAP to collect the payment. The deposit amount and the timescale required will be on a tour-by-tour basis.
8. If you have a problem during your travel, it is unreasonable to wait until your return before bringing it to our attention. You must immediately inform the IAAT tour manager and/or the relevant supplier or our office in the UK whereupon every effort will be made to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally and you wish to complain, full details of any travel-related issues must be sent in writing to: Addison Travel Ltd, 22 Rochford Avenue, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 7PS - to arrive no later than 30 days after your return. If your complaint concerns the operation of the tour itself, then please contact IAAT via e-mail (email@example.com)
The travel standard and code of conduct, and the details of the ABTA bonding and ATOL protection is found under the Addison Travel & Jetset Terms & Conditions, available here:
8. Data Protection Policy – please be assured that we have measures in place to protect the personal booking information held by us. This information will be passed on to the principal and relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements and may include any sensitive information that you give us such as details of any disabilities or dietary/religious requirements. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as immigration and customs if required by them, or as required by law. Certain information may also be passed on to security and credit checking companies. If you travel outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in the United Kingdom. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to confirm your booking. In making this booking and signing the Booking Form, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons/organisations required to fulfil the tour. We no not sell your data or pass on your data to any entity outside of those required to fulfil the specific tour. Full details of our data protection policy are available upon request. We do not sell or market your data.
9. The cost of tours are calculated using exchange rates published from a regulated financial exchange source.
10. All tours are subject to change. IAAT or COAP Ltd are not responsible for any changes/cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. See General Information in the itinerary for more details.
Date of Issue: 2nd February, 2023
Your travel contract is with Addison Travel Ltd, ABTA No 10572 and Jetset ATOL holder No 3200. The trip is operated by Ian Allan Aviation Tours, which is a trading name of The Centre of Aviation Photography (COAP).
IAN ALLAN AVIATION TOURS
Centre of Aviation Photography (COAP) Ltd (TM), T/A Ian Allan Aviation Tours: Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 9684274
TELEPHONE: +44 (0)1487 832922